CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who says?


I cant express myself saying it exactly as it is?

Who says I should live my life scared?

If GODb4mi...Wu u fit b?

Ragga boi.

Ragga boi.
Bad guy somebori

Wednesday 19 August 2009

This blogging thing sef.

The problem is that there is plenty problem.

I will not sit in my swivel chair and act like I couldnt have been blogging in the past month atleast because I could have but I havent gotten round to it.

Me the no 1 runaway soldier as in literally. even now I am supposed to be in some effed up region of this great nation, hoping snakes dont come a'visiting, wanting to get on the road and get the fuck over with already as in seriously get the 'fuck' over with as in we have been dragging this rubbish for too long, I could be staring into space living on golden morn and Kelloggs cornflakes, hoping I dont have to get on the road for an hour and half just to use a fucking ATM but nope, I am sitting here, in my lavacious house, in my swivel chair, in my very cold, nipple hardening room tapping away at my keyboard.

Very simple, I got on the effing plane and came home, no questions. worse still I got on an effing plane and got the Eff out of Naija for a a lil bit, I couldnt stay away for as long as I wanted, damn I couldnt even put pictures up on FB but I sha trafel, cold catch me well well, I came back home and went straight to an Amala joint. nope Afro I wasnt in England lol.

Inbtw there has been two friends weddings, Im planning a bridal shower, getting ready for another friends wedding, working on a MAJOR project and making up and breaking up with one same man. wahala plenty

and Baroque dares accuse me of having fireless pants? dude my panties are like volcanoes always spewing forth man melting lava.

Make una no vex say I no too blog o! Its bad enough that I have to go back to that shithole sooner or later.

Ye I missed you.

19 comments:

~Sirius~ said...

This story called life.......NYSC should almost be over, Right?
God dey.....

Unknown said...

1st

where have you been?
those of us that read ur blog are complaining.

hope u r good
feel free to take enuf time till u r good in ur soul and in ur heart,
not too long sha!

Hi!

princesa said...

I been wan shout first till i see comment moderation,lol!

Ha babe those ur panties na wa o!

Missed u.

Oya report fast fast to ur duty post before i inform NYSC!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

nipple hardening room *sigh* surely a better option is having a nipple hardening man lol

Tyger said...

first!

Tyger said...

seconddddddddddddddddddddd!

Tyger said...

thirdddddddddddddddd

where is everybody?

Tyger said...

hey you!

miss you plenty!

are you sure you were not in england *pouting* if you come, i will catch you at a train station, recognise you and grab you! shock will catch you! lol

Unknown said...

YAY!!!

You are back!
NYSC's a bitch;I'm so glad I'll b done in Oct....ah men...I FEEL ur pain.
Pls stop by n visit once in a while

ibiluv said...

dont worry
nysc will soon be over

u were missed

spilled lava forth lately?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

sorry babe! but welcome back!

LusciousRon said...

We missed you. It will soon be over!

CaramelD said...

Missed ya, hang in there, it will soon be over.

Woomie O! said...

heeennnn?!
so na travel you travel wey we don find you dieee for camp and cd.
Even platoon leader talk say e be like say im hear the sound of anaconda for your window the time wey you loss.
Make I run go tell everybody say you go chop burger and wedding cake.

bArOquE said...

but wey the fire na? we are yet to see it...why do you contend with the public? i got the award, you horny devil..hahaha

N.I.M.M.O said...

Thot you were complaining about blogging, then service, then ... *what was that about panties?*, then Baroque, then ... what exactly sef?

How u dey generally?

Razors Edge said...

Hello Badderchic, I have a question regarding a previous blog comment that you made,

"I'll be in Jand in a bit, Im dying to meet Afrobabe, fallin over to meet CWB, Im craving to meet Zephi but...
a part of me want to take the next flight to PH to meet Mz Dee and Porter, sometimes when I think of jaja, yosh I get tingly and excited when I think of Charizad I laugh stupid."

What do you mean when you say, "when I think of jaja." Who is jaja ?

I ask because in one the Yellowman videos from Sunsplash he says the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko46_aXW_94 (skip ahead to 6 minutes and 45 seconds.) I just found myself curious as what he and you mean by this phrase.

Invisible said...

Badder on the baddest level. How you dey?
Me sef don return jare. Hope you're alright.

Afrobabe said...

you travelled??? ok...not England...babe hope they wont make u resit nysc oh...lwkmd...miss ya plentiful...