CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who says?


I cant express myself saying it exactly as it is?

Who says I should live my life scared?

If GODb4mi...Wu u fit b?

Ragga boi.

Ragga boi.
Bad guy somebori

Sunday 27 September 2009

An Ode.

Exschnerd introduced me to blogsville.

I loved it.

Everyday after work, I would rush home just coz I wanted to blog, I would turn down dates cuz I wanted to come check up on CWB or Porter what de hell had Ubong written this time? and the Cunning Linguist? Naapali, Geisha?

Even at work I would sneak to blogsville, getting my fix, hiding so as not to get caught by my supervisor.

All that has changed.

I still love you blogsville, but I reckon its time to move on.

I realise that not everyone is as honest as they seem, I mean "why tell complete strangers everything right?" I realise that this is a portal for some to bare it all, I realise that this virtual family have been more family than some with whom we share blood.

together We been through the Tsunamis and the floods, the births and the deaths, the break ups and the marriages, the catfights and the all. friends I have made here, I will never trade. I thank you.

Thank you for loving me just the way i am.
for allowing me be myself through and through
for allowing me live out my fantasies
for allowing me be Bad.

Thank you for listening
for all the advice
for the tears
for the laughs

thank you for not giving me the fire in the pants award
for awarding it to that horrible Baroque.

thank you for always being there
for helping allay my fears.

Me thinks its time to move on.

I will miss you.

and Yes I DO LOVE YOU.

Adios.

14 comments:

mizchif said...

You will definitely be missed.

All the best Bad.

TayneMent said...

Goodluck in whatever you do!:)

Unknown said...

Wow u r really goin?

We will miss u......
Lemme be d first to scream d alst FIRST!!!!!

Unknown said...

1st
badder
take care
if you really must go then fine
cos you are no longer free to write ur mind
everyone's going and its sad.

I pray God will watch between you and i while we are apart...
takia babes

~Sirius~ said...

There's a time and season for everything.

You will be missed too, Do come around though.

Myne said...

Guess you've made up your mind. Do visit when you can.

bArOquE said...

come oh, how is that when that horrible Baroque is returning is when you are moving on? well, i'll gracefully sweep the hot pants title again without opposition, YAY!.whatever the case sha, take it easy, its just a blog, most anonynous, people can say whatever they want or dont want...& i add, PLEASE DON'T GO

Invisible said...

You're leaving too??
Na wa o.
All the best though. Can't say how long I'll be here myself. I'm trying to put some kerosene in this lantern. lol.

ibiluv said...

do visit often..........

musco said...

if na play,stop am o!

i absolutely sneak here to read ur posts .....

Afrobabe said...

Hope you change ur mind...

ManCee said...

"Dont go
Dont leave
Stay with me...
You are
The key to my heart etc etc."

Chairlady, guess you are already gone
*sigh*
Well, maybe we'll meet sometimes on the other side of blogsville and share a bottle or two (of cocacola), a movie(?) and maybe more...
*sigh*
Stay smiling

doll (retired blogger) said...

miss ya

theicequeen said...

Badder!!!! all the words i've been looking for over the past year to describe what has become of me and Bloggsville, you put together in this post...The start, the love and the bleh i'm now in in relation to blogger, at least the IceQueen blog and community aspect of it...that's it right there...only difference is that i haven't found the strength to say goodbye completely..

Happy away from blogger life! Will miss you baaaad!..and you're always welcome back...Blogsville is cool like that...spordaic vents and thus forth :P