CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who says?


I cant express myself saying it exactly as it is?

Who says I should live my life scared?

If GODb4mi...Wu u fit b?

Ragga boi.

Ragga boi.
Bad guy somebori

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Almost a year?

Does Blogsville still exist?

are the people the same?

the reasons I fell in love with blogsville in the first place, are they still here?

I don't believe I haven't been here in a looong while, I dont believe Im putting this post up now.

for what its worth I miss y'all.

I hope yall miss me too.

will this post be recognised? will someone realise I updated?

where is naapaali I wonder. Afro Et al

na wa o.

The only constant thing in life is change... true talk!

Almost a year?

Gannemit mehn!

13 comments:

musco said...

I think this comment indicates that the post has been noticed. Some of us are still here .....

Welcome back again?Time will tell this time!

LusciousRon said...

Glad to see you round the block. Afro hasn't updated in a while. Hope you are good

Chris Ogunlowo said...

You're back? Nice.

cerberus said...

i read, i miss you and i notice when you post. Sad thing twitter did to blogville.

Unknown said...

miss u

Most people are gone.
but i still love blogville!

CaramelD said...

I had to blink a couple of times just to make sure that your name was really near the top of my blogroll as opposed to always at the bottom. Glad to hear you are still kicking missy. You were missed ........

bArOquE said...

its been a minute...blogsville still exists...with not the exact same people...some of the ones you left behind did not change much...only grew...Naapali left b4 u...Afro drops in every now & then...for all its worth, i have missed you a whole lot...hope you have been good?

~Sirius~ said...

you have got to be kidding me!

Afrobabe said...

Gerrount, you know where Afro is....

btw...firssssssssssssssst...I hope!

doll (retired blogger) said...

welcome back...if you are back that is

Mrs Somebody said...

I'm hoping to stage a comeback! how've u been?

ibiluv said...

how far?

Unknown said...

you hate blogger?

Or you lost your purpose.